Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome!

I have been feeling the writing bug coming on lately and sought God on what the theme of my writing about Him and me would be.  Over the last year especially, He has reminded me of Matthew 7: 14 which says "Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (NIV version; see Matthew 7:12-14 in context).  I am stirred with curiousity and anticipation at the richness of that Word. 

I think when I first "read" this passage, I thought more about salvation than about the word "life."  God is constantly providing fresh revelation about His Word, so for now, I am going to camp a little bit on what He means when He says "life."

This blog is meant to capture my journey with God towards the "life" He has planned, one step at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment